When decorating with white furniture, do not forget about the walls.
There are endless possibilities in how to design room walls when you have white furniture as the basis of your color palette. Design ideas can range from traditional to modern. Whatever it is you want as an interior decoration, white will mix well with almost anything. In this article we are going to give you ideas on how to decorate your walls when you have white furniture.
Why white for the interior
Many people see white as a boring color for the interior. In fact, others can say good things about white as it symbolizes many things, such as cleanliness, purity, innocence and goodness. White inside brings a number of advantages. It’s exactly how you perceive the application of color. White is never a boring color. In practice, you can combine almost anything with the color. You can experiment which style or design goes well with the color. White can also be cozy. While a handful of people think of it as a cold color, white rooms are an always neat and properly arranged living space.
Wall design ideas with white furniture
There are many ways to style the walls when you have white furniture. Here are some wall decor ideas for your room that are truly inspirational and captivating:
- White furniture increases the light in the room. With the access of light, the room will look brighter and cleaner than usual. To emphasize this effect, you can decide to hang mirrors of different sizes on the wall. Aside from the effect of making the mirrors quintuple the space, you can also bring life to the wall by creating a gallery of mirrors.
- Decorate the room with black and white only. If you already have white furniture, you can accent the room by adding black elements. For example black curtains, decorative items, pillow cases and others. However, keeping the wall color white is still stylish so you have a contemporary room and still keep its elegance thanks to the colors.
- White furniture has the property of being versatile. They will match the existing design or the color of the wall. It doesn’t matter what color or design of the walls you have, white furniture goes well with it. Furniture like antique white bedroom furniture, white country bedroom furniture, white French bedroom furniture, white wicker bedroom furniture goes well with everything.
- Dark walls go well with the room with white furniture. The dark wall will contrast with the color of the furniture. You can also add patterns to the walls as accents and make the wall more lively.
- Hang a work of art on the wall that also reflects your personality and style in the interior. The artwork you are going to hang can also be the focal point of the room. Hang it on a white wall and it will be an eye catcher.
These quick tips will give you the wall décor wow factor when you have white furniture. You can love knowing how well white furniture goes with the interior. The reason for this is that of all the colors, white is the most refreshing of the colors in the spectrum. When mixed with other colors, it can add sophistication and promote white furniture projects.