20s makeup is not just fancy, glamorous or provocative. It is the mirror image of female emancipation.
Women won himself a new role in society. Their newly found self confidence has been signaled with the war entry of women into the workforce. Also fashion and make-up changed in the 20’s monumental. Bobbed, shorter dresses and finally discarded bodices joined by blood-red lips and a wicked eye make up.
The 20s were the period in which the ladies perfected the game with her charms.
The glamour look of 20 years
The make-up that we show you here, is above all the style of a glamorous and Extravagant evening looks, like wearing ladies at parties, dancers or actresses.
In the everyday life of 20 years , however, the styling for the “normal women” was less glamorous and more simple, because a large part of the population had to put more value on the nutrition of the children and their coming through, as on a nice look…
A brighter complexion was regarded as particularly beautiful in the 20s. While at the beginning of the Decade ivory tones were popular, it passed Crème – and natural dyes from the middle of the 20 in the direction.
Liquid makeup didn’t exist at the time of the Golden twenties still, powder was used for particularly fond. What is not transported in the black and white images, is the strong Rouge, which emphasized the cheeks – like also circular.
In regard to the eyes, it is important to say that thin, long-drawn eyebrows corresponded to the ideal of beauty of the time. Also the lid was melted in the 20s make up quite sharply, usually in dark shades, such as Black, grey or brown. A Kajal, usually made of cabbage, framed the eyes to make they seem more dramatic. The colors were blinded to the outside.
Red nuances–particularly darker colors such as Bordeaux or raspberry – were the favorite, later to shades of Orange, when it came to the makeup for the lips. The ladies painted their mouths pointed higher and narrower in width, which scored a Divisive look.
Let me show you what can wear for outfits to the 20s make up, my contribution to the Marlene Dietrich fashion.
Instructions for your 20s make up
Here, the Guide to vintage now follows inspired 20 years make up, which made me the wonderful Lisagie to my shoot with Nórín & Lyra .
Coffee always belongs to a good shooting preparation for me. So please forgive me, to see me in the pictures with my Cup in the hand (by the way, an artificial Eyelash in it – landed always care for the make-up and drinking in the meantime :)).
For this, the result has become particularly beautiful and I wish friends trying it out good luck!
Under this post, you can see a linked list of the used productionte.
- For better handling, your hair put away before pages. In this case, I had prepared it with light waves for styling.
Tip: You should apply a facial before make-up. For dry to normal skin we recommend the normal cream of Nivea, rather oily skin is a base of Garnier wonderfully.
- Makeup artist Lisa advises to begin with the eyes . For this, you use a nude colored Eye liner. You wear it above the waterline – so the line on the lower lid, touching your eye – eyes seem bigger and more awake.
- To start the eyes make up, you’re wearing up before a concealer on your movable lid. Here we use the eyeshadow, gold and brown tones. So, start with the brightest tone – in this case gold – and spread it as fundamental to the entire eyelid.
- Next, the Smoky-Eye to create effect. You pick a dark (Brown) tone and carry on in the Crescent outside to the eyeball along on the song this.
You verblendest the two colors at the end. On the inside of the eyelid you can sit down highlights still to the nasal bone with a brighter hue to make the eye look fresher.
- So the eyeliner has a particularly strong and long will you spray prior to your Eyelash brush with a freezing spray. Then you paint a line along the upper Eyelash rim friends with dark eye shadow.
6 eye shadow to the outside is out blindly, and you’re ready for the Foundation.
- Carry on your Foundation all over your face. Bright tones are especially beautiful this, they must fit but also to your complexion. Thus, you reveal also pearled remnants of the eye shadow.
- Now you’re starting with contouring. This can make subtleties in the face – but of course not absolutely necessary!
To highlight the cheekbones, you tips best lips. Stick with a foundation you’re doing along the lines below the cheekbones to blur them then with a brush.
9 You can immediately use paint by contouring to the brush for your nose. Male on the right and left your nose leg and she also – verwische which makes the nose slightly narrower seem. Whether you want to contour your nose, be left.
- to your make up to fix, you can simply light with one, rub colorless powder over your face.
11 then we recommend to use a matte bronzer. Thus the cheek contours be blinded yet once more thoroughly, in addition, the skin tone of the face will be made a little harder.
- with the remnants of the contour brush, you can your face still accentuate. For this you forehead and temples and cheeks along unattached.
- now you’re wearing a highlighter above the cheek bone.
- the best reward is the red lipstick after an elaborate make up session! Darker tones are perfect for a great 20 years make up, from the middle of the 20s, the colours were also brighter. So notes was used between Berry red and orange no limit friends. It’s nice if your lip tone to the eyeshadow.
Note that runs your pointed upper lip. First you draw the outline of your lips, then you turning them completely. See what already makes a great look, isn’t it!
- around the eyes final highlight, you can use your darkest eyeshadow sound. You’re wearing them under your eyes.
- I am a great friend of eyelashes. It is incredible what produce long, full lashes for a beautiful result! The easiest way you badgering to you friends with a pair of tweezers. Try before that is the length of eyelashes, Not you can just cut them with scissors.
- If the eyelashes are dried down, you can apply mascara.
18 the eyebrows may be missed of course! With eyebrow powder you’re to narrow it, like also slightly longer than your natural eyebrow. Eyebrow gel fixed them very well.
Et voilà! Diva from the mirror looking forward a dazzling 20 years.
I am happy that you made it with our vintage-inspired tutorial and would be very happy about your opinion to our instructions, of course also pictures of your results!
A big thanks to the great makeup artist Lisa from Lisagie, which conjured up the great 20s make up me and supported me in this post here. Also we thank the dear Nórín & Lyra, which photographically recorded our styling.
Beautiful blond foxy woman with shiny golden hair wearing …
Uma Thurman filming The Brits Are Coming in a glamorous …
Vintage 1950s Makeup
Kim Kardashian showcases her transformation during makeup …
See how Indian beauty trends have changed over the last …
Inexpensive ways to create two bridal looks! ‹ Portland …
Best 25+ Halloween makeup witch ideas on Pinterest
10 Eye Makeup Tips For a Glamorous Bride for a Perfect Look
Best 20+ Cut crease eyeshadow ideas on Pinterest
20 Glamorous Eye Makeup Looks
32 oogmake-up voorbeelden die u versteld doen staan …
Make-up artist Gary Cockerill treats grandmother to …
Glamorous Cut Crease · How To Create A Cut Crease Eye …
The Glam Guide: How To Do Marilyn Monroe Makeup: Step by …
25 Flirty Flapper Hairstyles For The Best Vintage Glam Looks
The Accessory & Makeup Guide for attending a Holiday …
Glamorous Prom/Bridal Makeup · How To Create A Prom Eye …
This Mesmerizing Beauty Tutorial Shows the Difference …
Hair and Makeup Tips for Prom – Glam Radar
15 Glamorous Vintage Makeup Ideas