A perfect base wardrobe without Biker jacket is unimaginable for me. Because the Biker jacket is versatile and portable for all style types. The timeless classic, fashion is able now to add a cool touch to any outfit. Whether rocker-chic, romantic flair, classic elegance, or easy casual look – the Biker jacket is the unsung hero of throughout many different looks. However – this is how actually always in timeless fashion basics – important that you select the appropriate for your personal style and your character type version of the Biker jacket. Make this easier for you, I have already given an overview about the most important cut details, colors, and materials, but also about the typical Biker jacket looks you. Today you will learn which silhouettes and cutting details for your own individual Character type are beneficial.
The section details typical of the Biker jacket and their effect on the figure
To be able to decide whether a certain Biker jacket is better or worse suited for your figure as described in clothes for various figures, you need to know how certain elements affect the character. Following elements have an optical effect:
- Collar: The collar of a Biker jacket can be a turn-down collar or a collar. While Mandarin collar pull the look in the middle of the neck, turn-down collar look outwards and to the side. They are wider, the more they stressed the shoulder line and so that their width.
- Reverse: When you open the Biker jacket, quite large, wide revers, which lie on the neckline and chest emerge in jackets with the typical zip. This is good for smaller breasts and for women with narrow torso. But, the emphasis of your upper of body may be too dominant for women with large breasts and strong upper body. Then another centrally placed shutter solution or a less typical cut with a smaller lapel is better suited.
- Shoulder-strengthening: Many biker jackets have shoulder straps, stitching or decoration on the shoulders or upper arms. What originally served the protection, reinforced this body zone now visually and can appear rectangular, strong shoulders. The silhouette is therefore androgynous. It has but also the advantage of everything including – slimmer also waist, belly and a wide hip and narrow shoulders should be compensated.
- Elbow and arm strengthening and zippers at the hem of the sleeve: sleeves padding, quilted pads or similar decor that can apply some clearly also often find themselves. Such details are not suitable for strong arms. Should however the hip area – so at the bottom of the arm – more optical weight be placed in or emphasise your hands and wrists, decorations on the forearm and the typical zips at sleeve hems are beneficial. They then similar to look like bracelets.
- Pockets on chest, belly and hips: Incorporated into the Outer fabric zip pockets apply the least. All pockets, flap pockets or even bellows pockets add volume in the places where they are placed. Benefit small breasts and narrow hips. Large breasts, wide hips or a small tummy should not such a manner are accentuated. Also important: Vertically arranged pockets accentuate the length of a zone, horizontal pockets rather the width at the appropriate place.
- Waist: Waisted shapes are more flattering — especially if your character is overall stronger or you have a small waist, you want to emphasize. Straight, kast-forms emphasize the Androgyny of the body, can appear somewhat straight but also a strongly curved body Center .
- Belt: Depending on where you are sitting the belt of a Biker jacket, he accentuated the waist or hips. A belt at the waist can be very beneficial with reinforced shoulders and pockets on the hips to create more curves at a straight waist. But if you are struggling with a belly, you should give on a waist belt or place it slightly higher. A belt at the hip draws the eye there, thereby extended the upper body and can distract from stronger zones on the abdomen and waist.
- Hem length: To carry short biker jackets, you will need a slim waist. The jacket is shorter, the more she emphasizes the width of the upper body. Slightly waisted models that end between waist and hips, are acceptable for most of the characters. Longer models can use up to the waist, the Waist-hip line to define, for example, about the convenient placement of bags, belts and waist. Cardigan jackets can the extend upper body, but also look out on the hips and are not suitable for women with wide hips.
Ideal biker jackets for every figure type
From the above, typical details and their effect on the character let themselves work out those elements which are more advantageous or disadvantageous for each character type.
Biker jackets for the A figure:
If you are a woman with A figure, are all fitted biker jackets with wide collar and lapels (open). Also all benefit your character, what brings more structure in your upper torso area and to the shoulders: shoulder straps, stitching on the shoulders and upper arms, chest pockets, rivets and ornaments there are great for you. But all avoid, what overemphasized their hips or the lower hem of sleeves: include side pockets, a garter belt and padding on the forearm. Their best jackets length lies between waist and significantly above the widest part of your hips. You can wear fitted jackets with no waist belt. Also, you are among the few women who cope with horizontal pockets in the waist area.
Biker jackets for the H figure:
The H character loves everything that adds some volume on the shoulders and chest, as well as on the waist and creates a streamlined zone in between. This means that you can wear all typical accents at the same place. To create more curves to above recipe to fit longer jackets with clear waist – also with waist-belts – good to you. If you however want your androgynous figure hugging, pick up the straight-cut, slightly shorter biker classic with the typical details of “Perfecto”.
Biker jackets for the O figure:
All accents are good for the O figure, that draw attention upward to the neck and décolleté and carry on doing as little as possible. You can wear the typical biker jackets lapel so well. If you however have a particularly large breasts , a mandarin collar is paired with a simple centrally closed jacket, the better alternative. In addition, you should avoid on chest pockets. If your shoulders not inherently stronger failed, can put an emphasis on there too. More decorations in the abdominal area or on the sleeves, you should avoid – only exception: the sleeve hem may be. Side pockets are the maximum detail in the torso area, if they are arranged vertically. Your jacket should be slightly longer and end up in the zone between the femur and hip joint so your upper body is stretched. A slight Sidecut is good for you. -Should a belt if at all – more than in the hips wear straight there to direct the look of the neck.
Biker jackets for the X character:
If you have a X figure, the exuberance of your curves decides how much accents you additionally tolerated on chest and shoulders or hips. But the most important is: access only to strongly waisted, figure-Middle biker jackets, ending roughly between waist and hip bones. Simple, almost minimalist coats are best robust X figures, the only gentle echoes of the biker classic have – for example, the oblique, asymmetrical zipper. You can wear very well also models with a waist belt. Accents at sleeves, chest or hip not necessarily you need to look great but if you are rather slim and the volume also want to work out the curves of the hourglass figure.
Biker jackets for the Y figure:
As the Y character type you waive all additional decorations and reinforcements on the shoulders and chest. Also pick the best jackets with stand-up collar and a lock that openly carried none or none too wide lapel forms. The pockets and other details on the hip may be this quiet little more voluminous and more striking and also a garter belt is good. You should prefer longer models that are easily fitted. All accents that are vertically centered and mounted on the forearms on the upper body are good for you. The typical zippers on the sleeves seams are especially beneficial for you, especially if they are worn open.
If you select this section details – but also in the right color, the right material, and after your stylistic preferences – your Biker jacket, you will enjoy long the fashion classic.
My last tip to you is one that you already know that I like to repeat but in so high-priced wardrobe basics like the Biker jacket: take the shopping process the necessary time, to find exactly the one that fits you and your style! And then buy the highest quality, most durable copy that you can afford. Because when a great Biker jacket, fashion mathematics always pays off: you are your favorite piece so often and for so many years wear, that even the most expensive motorcycle jacket could… ultimately be one of the “best” garments of your Cabinet
As always I look forward to your own personal “biker-jackets-story”! This post helped you to find your best Biker jacket?
And in case you should – have you missed this mini-blog series consists of three parts:
- The main historical facts to the Biker jacket and their typical details
- So combine the Biker jacket outfit examples for each type of style and ages
- The proper Biker jacket for every figure type
Men’s Biker Vintage Leather Motorcycle Jacket , Brown …
Mens Motorcycle Biker Thick Turn-down Collar Coat Zipper …
Cion 2012 Fitted Leather Biker Jacket in Black
Leather Biker Jacket
New Mens Formal leather Jacket style, in Dark Tan color …
leather,biker jacket,pure collection
X-Men Origins Wolverine Jacket
Women S Heavy Leather Motorcycle Jacket
Leather King Men’s Classic Side Lace Police Style …
Balmain Classic Leather Biker Jacket in Black for Men
Racing Biker Motorcycle Real Leather Jacket Detach Hood …
Ladies Women Black Red Soft Real Leather Biker Jacket Slim …
Vintage 50s Biker Leather Jacket Mens 38 Motorcycle Black …
Joe Jonas 2016 Style Off-White Leather Biker Jacket
Hot spring leather jacket,Genuine Leather,Sheepskin …
Womens Leather Biker Jacket Black / app : Milly
Breaker Motorcycle Jacket Crank & Stroker
LADIES WOMENS BLACK LEATHER BIKER MOTORCYCLE JACKET W/ZIP …
10 Best Leather Jackets for Women You’ll Love (2018 …