The Christmas market they are the perfect alternative to the holiday shopping and surprise with different gifts. Perfectly decorated spaces and find different parts where to find the most original gift. Santa Claus, The Reyes Magos, the Invisible friend… is the season of gifts, so you don’t miss this route of pop ups and markets, a classic for enjoy Christmas.
Market Plaza Mayor (Madrid)
This year the market of reference of Madrid, the of the Plaza Mayor, premieres look. In the heart of the capital, you will find 108 red wood booths, decorated with Christmas lights in the square itself as in the booths. Nativity scenes, joke items, traditional products, Christmas decoration.. occupy each position.
- Where? Plaza Mayor
- If so, when? From November 24 to December 31.
- Opening hours: From 9 h to 22 h from Monday to Thursday, and from 9 am to 11 pm from Friday to Sunday.
Christmas market of handicrafts (Seville)
Plaza Nueva Seville’s dress Christmas with one of their most legendary markets. The Christmas craft market is composed of 80 booths of wood where you can find classic craft parts of the city: ceramics, jewelry, glass and toys.
- Where? Plaza Nueva
- If so, when? From December 14 to January 05.
- Opening hours: open every day from 11 h to 15 h and from 17 h to 21 h. Closed on December 25 and January 1, as well as evenings on 24 and 31 December.
Fair of Christmas of the Sagrada Familia (Barcelona)
Since 1962, every year organizes a Christmas fair on the square of the Sagrada Familia, the most traditional of the district l’Eixample where you can find typical food of Barcelona, parts of Christmas decorations, clothing and jewelry. This beautiful market coincides with one of the most important in the city, that of Santa Lucía, in fact, it is an extension.
- Where? Avenida de Gaudí
- If so, when? From November 25 to December 23
- Timetable: from 10 h to 22 h
Feria de Santa Lucia (Barcelona)
And as it is one of the most important of Barcelona, I can not propose the Feria de Santa Lucia. Held in the square which is in front of the Cathedral with more than 283 posts divided into “Nativity scenes and figures”, “green and natural” and “crafts”. In addition, surrounding various exhibitions of traditional Nativity scenes are held.
- Where? Cathedral of Barcelona Pla de la Seu, s/n
- If so, when? From November 28 to December 23
- Timetable: from 10 h to 22 h
Market trade and crafts of Christmas (Zaragoza)
The Trade and crafts of Christmas market It is the most important of Zaragoza. Located in front of the Basilica del Pilar, it consists of about 50 stalls of wood where to buy Christmas figures, traditional crafts, jewellery from countries such as India or Nepal, ornaments… You can also visit the giant Nativity with more than 100 life-size figures, ice skating, visit the 11-meter Christmas tree and there are also activities for children.
- Where? Pilar square
- If so, when? From December 11 to January 6
- Time: To be confirmed
Kings fair of Crafts-Fair (Valencia)
The Association of Craftsmen Valencians (Arteval) always celebrates this traditional Christmas fair with 27 stalls laden with precious craft parts, decoration items or toys for the little ones, also craftsmen, boasting a beautiful location as a backdrop: the Cathedral of Valencia, which is accompanied by the traditional Bethlehem’s City Hall.
- Where? Plaza de la Reina, next to the Cathedral of Valencia
- If so, when? From November 25 to January 8
- Opening hours: 10:30 h to 14:00 h and from 16:30 h to 21:00 h
Nomadic Market (Madrid)
If you want a fun, alternative and avant-garde market, Nomad Market is your best option. 180 artists gather in the Market of barley (La Latina). More than 120 designers of fashion, decoration, jewellery, DIY, illustration and gourmet products together in one place, accompanied by a chill out area, an area of ecological and artisanal products and activities for kids.
- Where? Barley Plaza, s/n
- If so, when? 16th, 17th and 18th of December
- Hours: Fridays from 17 h to 21 h and Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm to 9 pm
Market of the Bib-Rambla square (Granada)
The market is held in the heart of Granada, Bib-Rambla square, 50 posts-laden craft products, antiques, many ceramic, decoration and typical Christmas products. Walking between the posts you can enjoy different Nativity scenes and beautiful Christmas tree.
- Where? Bib-Rambla square
- If so, when? 3 December-6 January
- Timetable: from 11 h 14 h and from 17 h to 21 h
Flea market of calle Bailén (Bilbao)
Christmas market of the Calle Bailén of Bilbao It is the most famous of the city. 40 huts of wood which does not lack Basque products, handicraft and typical gifts this Christmas, besides lots of variety dejuguetes for the kids in the House.
- Where? C / Bailén
- If so, when? From December 5 to January 6
- Hours: 9-23 h, except on December 23 and January 5, that is from 9 to 14 h.
Market in the Plaza de María Pita (A Coruña)
One of the most popular Christmas markets in A Coruña is a Plaza de María Pita. Divided into several spaces, there are numerous stalls with Galician products, Christmas decorations and artisan toys, as well as workshops for children to complete a perfect plan with children.
- Where? Plaza de María Pita
- If so, when? From 4 December until the 4th of January
- Time: To be confirmed
THE cat (Madrid)
The cat flea market is one of the most famous of the capital. A pop up with more than 100 exhibitors for all tastes: fashion, crafts, jewelry, cosmetics, art, vintage… with the art of JAF works with light as a backdrop, that create the perfect environment to enjoy all the Christmas shopping in a setting like no other. The event also hosts the traditional and attractive military Casino Bethlehem.
- Where? C / Gran Via 13, in the emblematic building of the former military Casino, now Centre Cultural of hosts
- If so, when? 2 December-5 January
- Timetable: from 11 h to 21 h
Flea market romantic (LeOn)
The Romantic market de Leon has become one of the most important in Spain. It houses around 30 jobs not only of Leon, also of Zamora, Palencia, Oviedo and Gijón. Traditional products from the area, garments, jewellery, decoration and jewellery made by hand are the proposals of this market, in which there are different workshops, storytelling, painting or workshops of floral design.
- Where? C / sierra Pambley
- If so, when? 17 and 18 December
- Opening hours: from 11.30 am to 23 pm
Infinitomil Market (Madrid)
More than 40 brands of fashion, accessories, decor, gifts and jewelry, gather in the Palace of Santa Barbara, in the heart of the capital, where you will find the most original Christmas gift. It has a beautiful terrace in winter where take you a snack.
- Where? Calle Hortaleza, 87
- If so, when? 02 November to 23 December
- Timetable: From 11:00 h to 21:00 h (except 2 and December 7, 14:00 h to 21:00 h)
Caganer Barcelona Stock Photos & Caganer Barcelona Stock …
Belfast Christmas Market
5 Unique Gift Markets in San Diego For Everyone On Your List
Christmas Markets in Dublin
The Best Christmas Markets
Manchester Christmas Markets are back
December in Ljubljana » Visit Ljubljana
Things to do in Alcudia and Puerto de Alcudia
Christmas Markets in Milan
Exploring the Markets of London
Four Great Christmas Markets in Madrid
Southampton Christmas Festival returns for 2016
Rothenburg ob der Tauber: A Guide to Germany’s Most …
Deck the Stalls: Europe’s Best Christmas Markets
Ten of the UK’s most festive Christmas markets
Shopping Barcelona: Original souvenirs and gifts
Funny Card Quotes, Humor Top Lists, Dirty Jokes, Funny …